Register as new Independent Business Owner. The names you enter should be thesame as the one on your bank accountI already have a membership
How would you feel if you get paid each time someone else buys a product or service simply because you refer them? With Trenet IBO, you can earn monthly income, build sustainable wealth and attain financial freedom. Network with Creative Minds, Build Sustainable Wealth and Secure a Great Future through Active and Passive Business Partnership with Technology Revolution Networks.
In line with our mission of creating and deploying massive Technology solution across the country and beyond in virtually every aspect of ICT, Technology Revolution Networks has set up this business partnership platform to collaborate with young and vibrant revolutionaries to get her products and services directly to the door-step of prospects and customer.
Independent Business Owner sell software products and services to individuals, business and professional establishments, as well as to wholesale or retail outlets. He/She serves customers by selling products/services and meeting customer needs.
The Independent Business Ownership is a complete comprehensive sales plan with a leadership and mentoring strategy where business representatives are trained to promote products/services and mentor others to do the same and achieve realistic sales targets. Independent Business Owners get paid for actively marketing and selling the company's products/services and for mentoring others to carry out transactions with prospects. When you refer or acqure customers, you get paid certain percentage of the transaction amount for every purchase that customer makes and this applies to all future purchases by that customer. The more customers you acquire, the higher your monthly earning potential.
You'll also be responsible for:
As a business partner you will promote and sell ICT-based/software products and services like:
As a business partner you will be able to earn money continuously through the following strategic sources of income:
The following terms and conditions shall govern the relationship between TRENET and her registered Independent Business Owners (IBO).
1. I understand that there is no financial requirement beyond entering into this Agreement and payment of the initial fee to become an IBO which is basically a training fee. No other purchase of sales or training materials or other services are required to become an IBO and any purchase of sales aids, training materials or training is strictly voluntary. I understand that my advancement to higher qualification levels in the TRENET Compensation Plan is based upon the acquisition of customers and the usage by such customers of products and that I am not obligated to purchase TRENET Products. I understand that my earning as an IBO is strictly based on successful transaction with customers in my network.
2. I also understand that if I choose to sponsor others to become IBOs and participate in TRENET's Compensation Plan, I will not receive any compensation whatsoever for the act of sponsoring or recruiting, and that I will be compensated based upon the activities of other IBOs only to the extent of sales made by them to customers of TRENET Products.
3. I represent that I am of legal age (18 years or above) to enter into legally binding agreements, and that the information submitted in connection with my application to become an IBO is complete, true and correct. I agree to promptly notify TRENET of any changes to such information. If I am executing this Agreement on behalf of a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, trust or other entity, I represent that I have the authority to enter into such agreements for the entity, but nonetheless I agree that in addition to such entity, I will be personally responsible for the performance of all the duties and obligations described in this Agreement.
4. I agree that as an IBO, I am an independent contractor responsible for my own business and not a legal representative or employee of TRENET or other party with whom TRENET transacts or contracts business ("TRENET Service Providers"). I understand that as an IBO, I am free to select my own means, methods and manner of operation and that I am free to choose the hours and location of my activities under this Agreement, subject only to the terms of this Agreement
5. I may terminate this Agreement for any reason, at any time, by giving TRENET prior written notice at its address of record. TRENET may terminate this Agreement pursuant to the TRENET Policies and Procedures or in the event that I breach any part of this Agreement.
6. I understand that the TRENET Products are offered in different markets on terms and at rates determined by TRENET or TRENET Providers, and that the markets where the products are offered and the terms and conditions or prices thereof may change from time to time without notice.
7. In the process of selling or otherwise promoting the TRENET Products, I agree that I will operate in a lawful, ethical and moral manner and I agree to make no false or misleading statements regarding the TRENET Products or about the various relationships between TRENET, the TRENET Provider(s) and me.
8. I understand that during any investigation by TRENET with respect to my breach of this Agreement or my conduct as an IBO, my IBO position status may be suspended by TRENET and any TRENET Payments which may be otherwise owing to me shall be held until final resolution has been achieved. I acknowledge that in the event TRENET determines that I have violated this Agreement, including the TRENET Policies and Procedures or the TRENET Compensation Plan, TRENET may terminate this Agreement and deactivate my IBO position, in which event I will not be entitled to any TRENET Payments or further commissions or compensation of any kind.
9. I agree to keep accurate records and shall not engage in or perform any misleading, deceptive or unethical practices. I further agree to abide by all federal, state and local laws and regulations governing the sale or solicitation of the products marketed by TRENET and/or the TRENET Providers.
10. In no event will TRENET, any other TRENET company or any other TRENET provider be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or incidental damages, (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, and the like), arising out of any cause, including but not limited to, breach of warranty or the delay, act, error or omission of TRENET, any TRENET company or any TRENET provider, or the delivery, nondelivery, discontinuation, or modification of any product or service by TRENET, any TRENET company, or any TRENET provider.
11. TRENET shall periodically make various sales literature, promotion materials, training and other products available for my use in conducting my business as an IBO. I, however, am under no obligation to purchase any quantities of those materials or services at any time.
12. I acknowledge that I have the right to sign up as many personal customers and IBOs as I wish. For each personal customer signed, I will be eligible to receive a commission from my personal customers' payments for TRENET Products and from usage payments from personal customers in my network of IBOs in accord with the currently valid TRENET Compensation Plan.
13. I acknowledge that TRENET fully reserves its right to amend this Agreement at any time by notifying me of the changes, including by posting the revisions on the TRENET website (www.trenet.com.ng).
14. I acknowledge that I may receive proprietary and confidential data or information of TRENET and/or TRENET Provider(s) which is not publicly known or available to the competitors of TRENET or TRENET Providers, and I agree that I shall treat such Confidential Information as strictly confidential except otherwise authorized by TRENET in writing.